24 June 2012

Get Ready With Me: Welcome to my 'House Party Party'!

I and a couple of Friends were Invited to a House Party in the city...... I chose a little 'casual' ensemble and was ready to go......the night was full of laughs, good music (afro beats all night long offcorse) and I met some really cool and lovley people!
Here's my 'Get ready with me picture post'....... Hope you like it!!

XOXO

HAIR: Bendy Rollers
Lool Noodle head



Bendy Rollers were left in for 3Hours, not to long as all you guys know im a last mintue.com person, so to help the curls set, I used a leave in conditioner by AUSSIE and blow dryer to apply heat while in the bendy rollers. After this I then brushed it out to give a volumed effect
MAKE-UP:





This Make-up look: will be posted soon as a 'FOTD'- Face of the day, on how to achieve it!

OUTFIT


Top- Primark
Jeans- Topshop
Heels- office
Bag- Vivenne Westwood


4 comments:

  1. so this is why you were late!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask how you to do a FOTD but read that you're gonna do it soon anyway - yaay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is why Bolu! lool

    @AmarieLuvs yes mylove, im gunna post the FOTD in my upcoming post! so you'll see it soon *moonwalks* lool XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    New follower!

    Dami from
    www.itsboymeetsgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig