6 June 2012

OOTD- The Day of the WizKid Concert!

So myself and a couple of friends attended the Wiz Kid Concert at Hammersmith Apollo! and enjoyed every last second of it! I hadn't ever seen Wiz Kid perform live, and as I know a majority of his songs I thought it would be a nice event to go too, not to my surprise he killed it!
There were soooo many people there, it literally looked like a carnival once the concert had finished and everyone was ushered outside.
Highlights of the concert included when Wiz was presented with his Mobo award of 2011 by Kanya King who's the founder and CEO of Mobo awards, as he wasent present last year to collect his award; also when professional footballer Djibril Cissé who plays for QPR(Queen Park Rangers) was a special guest  for the winner of an Azonto battle...let me just tell you something, that man can movee wow lol!; other guest performers were Nigerian artist such as Skales, BankyW...
Below are pictures of what I wore on the night, again my lime green jacket had to make another appearance, paired with a different skirt, however Incorporated with blue. I feel like the blazer goes so well with blue.....or it could just be me..

XOXO




The bandeau top was made by me and not bought like this, but it very easy to do and ill be showing you how to achieve this look, which can save you money and is very convenient for a last minute pull together! I will feature it in some post to come :D x
Blazer- Zara
Top- DIY by me
Skirt- Topshop
Clutch- Juicy Couture
Heels- Christian Louboutin

 Jewelry
Necklace- Topshop
Earrings-River Island
left hand from top to bottom-
Swarovski Bangle
Tomas Sabo
Pandora Bracelet
Turkish Eye from holiday
Watch- Marc Jacobs

                     


1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit, I love that skirt, its gorgeous

    Adaora x
    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig