26 June 2012

OOTD- Just A hint of lilac

OOTD- Out Of The Day
And yet I was hit with another one of my friends 21st birthdays, which was a lovley house gathering! Saw many of my friends, laughed together and met many old faces which I was happy to be able to catch up with!
The night was filled with good home cooked food (yummy) and AFRO BEATS!

Below is what I wore....
XOXO








These have to be my favorite heels in my wardrobe right now, from Zara recently! I always find myself pairing them with all my outfits lol...


Top- Zara
Blazer-Zara
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Zara
Clutch- Tory Burch

Pics from the evening......

8 comments:

  1. soo pretty. you look beautiful. would you like to follow each other? :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wonders of Beauty: they are my favorite at the moment thanks! :Dx

    @Sharane: thank you so much! yeh ill follow you, nice blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo very pretty..Loving your blog already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you enjoy it! thank you so much xoxo

      Delete
  4. STUNNING

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and so are you!

      Love Love your blog, really nice
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are a must have I would rock them all over Atlanta
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig