20 June 2012

OOTD-Summer Solstice: 1st Day of Summer

Today was SUMMER SOLSTICE!! ...To be very honest, I only found out what that was and meant today......
Its just basically the First day of Summer! and the longest day of the year!!! and to mark today was a lot of SUNSHINE :D which made me smile smile and....... SMILEE!
Anyway let me not bore you with to much talking, here's my Out of the day!
I thought this outfit had quite an 'Indiana Jones' feel to it....Did you all enjoy your day like i did?!

XOXO





CLOTHES:
Shirt- Zara
Shorts-Topshop
Shoes-Topshop
Clutch-Asos
Sunglasses- Zara

Jewelry:
Necklace- H & M
Bangle- Was a gift
Watch- Marc Jacob

I also went to get my nails done today with girls....But not to worry ill feature this is the next post!
here's a sneak peak....

7 comments:

  1. love the look!
    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and chic !! love it

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig