5 June 2012

OOTN- Disco Ball for the night....

Bringing to you my first OOTN (outfit of the night), I decided to pair my white sequined shorts with a casual white tee and a structured white blazer for my friends 21st birthday Dinner.... I was going for a classy androgynous look that night, have a look..... 

xoxo



Blazer- Zara
Tee- Zara
Sequin Shorts- Top shop
Heels- Zara
Clutch-Zara
Earrings-Topshop
On My Lips- Ruby woo by Mac
 ..........Here a couple of other picture from the night.............
I'm a last min, type of girl, so Yes i was doing my nails in the car 2mins before getting into the restaurant  lol





2 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful! I love this outfit. Definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you mylove! Thank you so much and I'm also loving your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig