5 June 2012

OOTN- Sophisticated Chic...H&M

A friend and I went shopping together to see what we could find, and while in H&M I stumbled across this floral print dress! The draping and ruching of the dress, accompanied with the semi halter neck made it quite interesting, so i thought I'd try it on, which is when I fell in LOVEEEEEE with this piece. 
'Its one of those "look better on, than on the hanger" dresses'
I then decided to wear it to my friends birthday dinner, and I have to say it is one of my favourite dresses that I have. I kept my jewelry very simple as the dress had a lot going on and i didn't want to look too crazy so minimal was best.... here are some pics guys

Oh yes and as you can probably tell I look VERY different because I changed my hair guys!!!, I moved from the long high braid back to my middle parting, as i was getting pretty bored of being limited to the style hehe...hope you guys like it

XOXO



Dress- H&M
Heels- Office
Clutch- Given as a gift
Earrings- River Island
Ring- Dorothy Perkins

On my lips- Totally Nude by Too Faced



1 comment:

  1. That's a hot dress,I really really like it and you look gorgeous! That hairrr!
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig