5 June 2012

Throne Watching WTT....

I and a couple of friends went too see Kanye West and Jay-Z performing live at the 02 arena in London and to sum up the event with one word it was -AMAZING!!!
I just wanted to share my experience with you guys as it was defiantly a memorable day, full of excitement and happiness. 
The likes of Kim Kardasian, Spike Lee, Ashley Cole were spotted and of course the beautiful Rihanna of whom even performed 'Run This Town' by Jay-z ft Kanye and Rihanna. 
The atmosphere was immense and brought me back to when I watched Jay-z at wireless back in 2010 and that was one of the best concerts I had been too. 
No doubt these two mastermind; music genius's are born performers and music makers and I enjoyed every moment of the concert, especially when the music duo gave us the privilege of performing 'Niggas in Paris' SIXXXXX TIMES!! 

On My Lips- Rebel by Mac
Jacket- Topshop
Tee- Zara
Skirt- topshop
Harness chain- Topshop
Blurry pic, but its of Rihanna, Kanye and Jay-Z
I would defiantly recommend going to see them, if ever they do another concert as it was well worth every penny

xoxo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4009445/?claim=t47brqwe7vy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig