13 August 2012

That 'Dashiki' Lovin'

One of my favourite shirts at the moment is my "Dashiki" shirt which I bought last year when I last came to Nigeria! The shirts traditional print originates from West Africa, the type I have on is usually worn by men.....but when tweaked abit, it fits fine for gal!
 It probably has to be the most comfortable piece of clothing I own.
I went out for a bit and decided to throw it on with a pair of shorts and wedges....However It can easily be worn on a night out which I wore a couple weeks back in Lagos

Here are a couple of pics of me playing about before heading out ! (Ooo that rhymes lol)

XOXO



Lipstick- Mac's Rebel






Shirt- Art n Crafts (Abuja)
Shorts- Levis
Wedges- Schuh

12 comments:

  1. Loving this, the top is awesome <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving yout dashiki top, i actually have one of the same color and a blue and white one! we can be dashiki sisters! ha ha
    check me out @ www.therealfashionguru.blogspot.fr

    xx
    Chancelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous.

    Hello I created a brand new blog. You followed my old one and it would be great if you can follow this one. I'm follow ALL of my followers back so please check out my blog and stayed tuned. Thank you so much. I have such great plans for this blog.

    Azania.
    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, I have one similar and I wear it religiously!
    loving the blog, now following x

    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. You are so cute with dashiki style. ( I really like your eye-bows)
    www.ibestbuysell.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig