24 September 2012

NEL Awards- Nigerian Entertainment and Lifestyle awards

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Nigerian Entertainment and Lifestyle awards held in South Kensington at the NH hotels, taking place over the weekend. And I must say it was a fabulous event. NEL ( Nigerian entertainment and lifestyle) is an industry awards event held to recognize and celebrate the achievements of Nigerians in the Entertainment and lifestyle sectors.

My Outfit- OOTD


OUTFIT
Blazer- Zara
Top- Zara
Skirt- TopShop
Heels- Zara

JEWELRY
Watch- Marc Jacobs
Bracelt- Coral bracelet I got on holiday in Nigeria
Anklet- Jewelry shop in Dubai Similar
The likes of  Ms Julie Coker the former Beauty Queen, winning Miss Western Nigeria back in day and also among one of the first and most famous female Broadcasters in Nigeria, was present at the event!
She remains a role model for young woman broadcasters, due to her roles at WNBC (Western Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation) and her massive contribution to NTA!
 (Our aunties told us that when they were younger in Uni back in Nigeria they use to rush home just so they could catch her on the evening news) lool so there's some history for you!

 ALSO the amazing Adebayo Jones, muilt-award winning couture designer was in the building and I was so fortunate enough to steal him away and chat to him! I have to say he is such an amazing, gifted and inspirational man whom was so warm and very open! 
A Nigerian, whom is a London based designer known in the industry as THE KING OF COUTURE, is titled for creating the most lavish and luxurious collection of gowns of which he show cased at Africa Fashion Week London and received an outstanding reception.......
I could go on and on about him as I'm a big fan of his work and his designs so meeting him was just.... Amazing

Me and Adebayo Jones
www.adebayo-jones.com

He let me take a detailed shot of his Outfit which he made the day of the event, as he told me he had nothing to wear*laughing*! .........the beauty of being a designer ay!

Rest of the pics from the night
Editor-in-chief at FAB Magazine-Sinem Bilen-Onabanjo .
I loved her style and choice of outfit for the event... just effortless 
Me and Bamidele Adebanjo a London Based Designer I met at the event
 He designed and made his outfit, we were even matching with our tailored white blazers lol...

He designed and made the creatively crafted slipper shoes he was wearing which come in a range of colours
so for more info
Email: Bcrownclothing@rocketmail.com

hehe caught off guard, fully Focused on whatever it was I was doing lol

Hope you guys enjoyed the post, because I enjoyed the evening to the Fullest!
Thank you for checking my blog out!

XOXO






1 comment:

  1. Your gorgeous! Love your Blog!
    Check out mine when you can! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig