27 September 2012

Thursday's Style Crush: Solange Knowles

One of my favorite style crushes is the Singer/Actress/Model/DJ/Mummy/SisterofBey: Solange Knowles.
A style icon... known for her fearless gift for mixing and matching garments and her love for ethnic-inspired print pieces.
If I was to choose some celebrities' wardrobes to raid, Solange Knowles would be amongst them, as I love her effortless, sophisticated bold coloured looks she throws together.














(zimbio)
Thanks for checking out my blog
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't she just! I just love her style so much!
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. she is stunning! and you too ;)

    CHECK SOME DIY!
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is!!Aww thank you so much! Will deffinatley be checking out you blog mylovley!
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. my favorite too ! she 's so stylish
    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig