8 October 2012

BEAUTY- 'FOTD' from Leathered- Up post

I had previously said in the last post 'Leathered-up',  that I would go into more depth about my FOTD (Face of the day), and just list the products that helped me to achieve the look! The makeup look was pretty quick and easy to do, the eyes didn't take long as it only really consisted of three main colors...so it's a pretty straight forward look.





PRODUCTS:
 1. Gosh- Foundation Primer
2. Chanel Perfection Lumiere
3. Mac EyeBrow Crayon- Spiked
4. Mac's Selects Cover Up- NW40 (;-D looks weird right? lol will be in an upcoming post')
5. Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC45
6.Macs Select Cover-Up- NW45
7. YSL Touche Eclat
8. Black Opal Invisible Blotting Powder
9. Sleeks Contour Kit- Dark
10. Macs Mineralize Skin-Finish- Deep Dark
11. Elfs Mist And Set Spray

1.Elf Mineral Eye shadow Primer
2,3,4. Sleeks Nude Collection Eye shadow Palette
5. Macs Eye shadow- Woodwinked
6. 2true Eye shadow Dazzlers- No10
7. MUA Eye shadow- Shade 1 (pearl)
8. MEMEME Fat Cat Lashed Mascara
9.Elf Eye Widner- Pearl White
10. MUA Eye Liner- Jet Black
11. MUA Liquid Eyeliner- Shade5

1.Macs Blush- Format
2.Mac Mineralize Skinfinish- Gold Deposit

1.Lush Lip Scrub- Sweet Lips (review coming up)
2. NYX Lip Liner- 810 Natural
3. Macs lipstick- Half N Half
4. NYX lipgloss- 114 Hot Fudge




Hope you guys enjoyed the Post! 

Thank You For Visiting My Blog

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful...:)
    btw I was in Medway wiv u..dunno if u cn recognise me..nw ffing u & op u ff bk too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yesss I do!! you've graduated now, a belated congratulations if due! I hope everything is going well? hope we can keep in touch

      and I'm following you back!
      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Aww..yea hun..I've & I must say I miss d Unilife lol..& u??
      thanks alot for following btw..:)xx

      Delete
    3. lol Everyone keeps saying they miss the uni-life, but I wonder if i'll be saying it once I graduate lol! But yeh everythings goin well thank you just getting back into the mode of studying to be honest lol I'm a bit rusty after being away for so long, so it all needs some polishing! XOXO

      Delete
    4. Aww..Trust!!..I didnt believe I would be saying that..Lol
      All the best hun...:) xx

      Delete
  2. very nice, this is 10/10

    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dances- harlem shakes* Thank you Rami :D! XOXOX

      Delete
  3. Hey jen, do you use the black opal powder to set your whole face? Love this look btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny! And the Black Opal I use to set my highlight underneath my eyes, so i apply it with a sponge and leave to settle and then blend in, only under my eyes as its a lighter shade! ill do a review and how I use it so you guys can get a better idea of how I use it!

      XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig