9 October 2012

Brave the Cold: Top 5 Starter Essentials

The season is changing and so is the weather, and I thought what a better post to do other than a 'Winters Essential Starter', so I've conjured up a few ideas that may get you guys steered in the right direction for getting started your winter clothes purchases. I'm also in the process of doing mine too, BUT not to worry I will be showing you guys the goods, in up and coming post!
So lets get into it!.....

1. Winter coat:
There are so many options available, weather it be leathered-up, trench, biker jacket, tweed, parkers or you want to be Furred-up! A good quality winter coat is needed to brave the cold nights ahead. Although you'll want it to do its job, we also want it to be tres Stylish at the same time. So below are a few suggestion and types of jacket/coats I would go for. Zara at the moment are doing  an excellent range of coats...I had previously bought a coat from them last year and surprisingly, I walked into Zara a week ago to find that they had brought it back, but tweaked it a little! So WIN for me.

Zara

Zara

Zara
Asos

Asos
2. Good Quality Boots:
The next thing on my list are a good quality pair of stylish boots. Now everyone can agree that finding the right boots sometimes can be so confusing as there are just so many to choose from, you've got knee-high, thigh-high, Chelsea boots, wedged boots etc. So as you can see there's just so many! Bellow are a couple I adore, but boots can be a bit pricey, so you should see them as an investment as some boots are timeless and can be worn every year.
Zara


Burberry (here)
River Island

Zara
3. Hats
Hats are the ultimate fashion accessory, they can add that POW factor to your outfit. In this cold weather we need, and want something to protect our precious heads from the cold. It could be a cap to add some edge, which I'm actually loving the boyish feel it gives... or a Wide brimmed hat, you can really have fun with it!

nelly

Topshop
Topshop
4. Scarf:
I feel like scarfs are so essential for winter... I use to be one of those kids that thought I owned winter running out of my house without a scarf on and a thin jacket on...Believe me I learnt my lesson, coming home sniffing and coughing for no-one to have sympathy for me!*memories*
Anyway below are different styles of scarfs which are available, doing their job while also being trendy!!
ASOS

ASOS

Zara

Zara
5. Chunky Knits:
Knitwear is entirely what most of our outfit this Fall will be sculpted around, so it will be good to stock up and they are everywhere in shops right now, below are a few I came across!
Topshop

Topshop
Zara

Just a quick post to help and get you  guys kick started in some sort of direction shopping wise!!
Let me know what you think?! and have fun Shopping!!

Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig