12 October 2012

Featured:- By Africansweetheart.blogspot.com

Yesterday I was featured on www.africansweetheart.blogspot.com, as part of their 'STYLE FOCUS' and I'm just over the moon, as this is my very first in depth Style feature! I Just want to say another Big Thank You to AfricanSweetHeart for the feature as I'm a regular reader of the fantastic blog which features News; Entertainment; Beauty&Style; Relationship articles along with amazing and inspiring Wedding posts etc.. ., the blog truly inspires and cultivates the everyday African Girl living in a cosmopolitan world!

Here's the Link below, CHECK IT OUT GUYS:




Join me on my jorney and 
Thank You For Visiting My Blog


XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Girl! I really appreciate it XOXO!

      Delete
  2. Well done doll , thats super, up and out. Plus you have to post some of your drawings..Don't hide that talent missy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola!! Thank you mylove! loool*hides behind bed* When I've finished the pieces I'm working on, I will definatley put posts up and share it! thank you so much for the encouragement girl!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I love the way you wrote this article. This is wonderful. I do hope you intend to write more of these types of articles. Thank you for this interesting content!Hair Fall Control Methodologies And Strategies

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow! Thank you so much Jennifer. I can't believe I am only seeing this now.
    I loved your feature and I am amazed by how polite and courteous you are!

    Would love to have you feature again whenever you would like.
    Thank you so much hun! God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig