23 October 2012

SNEAK PEAK- My New booties

A couple weeks ago one of my best mates told me about some new boots she had newly bought from Zara  and told me to check them out online! When I saw them I completely loved them!( She has excellent taste), from the statement sliver metal feel heel to the high rise ankle style of the boot and detailed zip at the back. They are just totally awesome!
Now a couple days ago me and some friends went shopping and checked out Zara as you do, and I came across the beauties (as you can see below from me try them on and posing lol! it even matched my outfit, it was fate)
I just had to get them, they are super comfortable and can be worn all day, don't be fooled by that heel, its a a nice height for an everyday boot.
Cardigan-Zara(here)/Top- Zara(here)/Leggings-Topshop(here)/Bag- Alexander Wang/ BOOTS-ZARA (purchase here)
These bad boys will be in plenty OOTD and STYLE features to come! So excited about them!

Thanks for checking out my Blog

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. So need to get me a pair of those boots
    xoxo

    www.mikesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO you've got me hooked on these boots! and such a good price!
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots, wow! they are lovely
    Cute outfit, Lovely Blog x
    I would appreciate if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    ClaudiaXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig