13 October 2012

Style Crush: Eva Marcille

I have to say, that this is a 'new in' Style Crush..... I've recently been watching 'Girlfriend Confidentiality LA' a reality series starring Eva Marcille and her other 3 girlfriends. For any of you that don't know Eva Marcille formerly known as Eva Pigford, she was the winner of America's Next Top Model Cycle 3.....and I have to say that Eva's style is just so Gangsta! lol Her outfits are just fierce and Diva-ish (don't mind my made-up words) she truly knows how to throw and piece together eye catching ensembles.....weather it is her doing the styling, or a stylist styling her, I have to give Kudos where they are due. 
To me, I think her style has drastically improved, because the old Eva 'Pigford's' outfit choices, I never  was too keen on.

 I Love LOVE this outfit above, as you guys all know I'm a sucker for anything African printed, so this outfits' just a winner!












(SOURCE: Zimbio)
What do you guys think?
Thanks For visiting my blog

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. YOU ARE RIGHT!! SHE IS SO FLY!! LOVE HER!!! :)

    I FOLLOWED YOU TODAY! :) MAYBE YOU CAN FOLLOW ME?
    http://sweeneestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva the Diva! I know right?!
      Thank you for the follow, I'm following you back too
      :D
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I know aiit...so chic and modest....I luv her too...lovely post btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Modest! You should watch her reality TV show I mentioned 'Girlfriends Confidential LA', its soo good! I've literally loved her more since watching it and Thank you girly XOXO

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Makes the two of us!, lovly Blog I'm following you :D
      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I want to check her show out, I heard her talking about it on the breakfast club. Known her since her ANTM days, she is still just as fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judging by these pictures, your style crush is right on the money! Her style is definitely worthy of acclaim, guess you can say I'm crushing too!

    -Jaz'
    http://thefashionerrd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig