20 November 2012

A Piece for your wardrobe: Virgos Lounge

I love everything to do with Virgos Lounge! and in my opinion, I really think that every girl should own one of their unique pieces lol. I've been meaning to get my hands on some of their items for a while now and below in my Zara haul post I mentioned that I had another delivery come in that day.... and YES it was for my Virgos Lounge items. I bought 3 things and this skirt below was among them.


As well as having awesome collections,Virgos Lounge is owned by three nigerian girls of whom are Virgos with a love for Vintage Fashion. Which is just an added bonus, as these girls are doing exceedingly well for themselves.

For those of you in the UK, Virgos Lounge can be bought in the flagship Topshop store or online at http://virgoslounge.com/
And for those of you in Nigeria, L'Espace the multi-brand concept store, located in Victoria Island Lagos, is a stockist of the brand.

Below is how I styled my Virgos Lounge skirt.... I didn't want to wear the skirt with just another pretty blouse. So for me, because the skirt is so delicate and intricate I went for a basic plain white tee which I tucked into the skirt and then layered it with a boyish shirt. Creating a very casual impression from my top half and then keeping the bottom half very glammed with my metal toed detailed courts and block of orange color from my bag.

 Top- Zara\Shirt- RalphLauren\ Skirt- VirgosLounge\ Heels-Zara\ Bag- Charles & Keith \ Watch- ToyWatch



Again sorry about the picture quality, I didn't bring my camera out which was a shame! But I hope you can get the general gist of the outfit.....


Thank you for taking your time to visit and read my blog,
I appreciate it so much!

XOXO


11 comments:

  1. Oh that skirt is so beautiful! I'm a fellow Virgo myself :)

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww....killer skirt..love it...you luk gd btw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! Got this skirt as well! Got mine from L'Espace here in Lagos. Love love love Virgos lounge and this skirt is my first piece from them. Can't wait to get some more pieces. Love the way you styled yours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is really pretty and how you pair the look with a simple top brings more attention to it. The colors look very vibrant and I'm sure you were turning heads with that outfit.


    www.fashionistacircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love virgo lounge, such cute pieces. you look lovely doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you bought Virgos Lounge! I probably even packed that order for you. You look beautiful as always...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that skirt. So unique. & your makeup is flawless. Love!

    -Jaz'
    http://thefashionerrd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your forehead! You are so pretty

    http://tallgirl8longfeet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig