15 November 2012

Delivery Day- Mini Zara Haul

Hey Guys! For those of you who may follow me on twitter @Jen_Stanners you would have seen me tweet about some deliveries I had come in today, one of which was my Zara delivery which I must say was very quick, considering I ordered my items on a Tuesday.
Lately I've been quite Zara obsessed and as I had mentioned in earlier posts that my winter wardrobe literally only consists of blacks, grey's and leathers which I love as I find black is chic and so smart not to mention it goes with virtually everything.
I had, had my eyes on the items I purchased for literally sometime now, however I'm more cautious when I buy now, so I literally was thinking of different ways I could wear them weather it be smart/casual, and not to mention that they were always going out of stock as soon as they were put online!

I bought 2 items......



1) The First Item were these Black Studded Hidden Wedge Trainers from the TRF section of Zara. I bought them in a Size5 and they fit me perfectly. I had been on the lookout for the perfect wedged trainers and originally I was to get the River Island pair, but they sold-out and were never brought back, well the ones I wanted anyway. So I'm pretty glad I waited because I'm in love with these trainers. They fit perfectly and are soooo comfortable!!!! They just look amazing with everything from jeans, leggings, skirts to even dresses, you'd be surprised how well these babys can be styled ...as I will be doing in, upcomming posts.......VERY HAPPY BUY
Retailing online for £59.99 purchase here





2) The second item was this City Bag With Flap again from the TRF section of Zara. I was in need of an everyday bag that literally could get bashed around abit, and that sometimes could be worn interchangeably as a uni bag, because all the bags I have are to dressy! So this bag was a winner for me. Although on the site it looked small in size, I had seen it before on a friend and was bigger than I thought, so it defiantly gave me the go ahead to purchase it. Its a very plain black bag in my eyes with a nice added bit of structre from the shape which is what I was looking for.
Retailling Online for £29.99 purchase here






Hope you enjoyed this quick haul! My other delivery I thought I wouldn't ruin the surprise by showing you guys all at once! But they will be featured very soon....

Thank you for taking your time to visit and read my blog,
I appreciate it so much!

XOXO

11 comments:

  1. woow..I love this babies...great buy hun..
    Ermm!! on d trainers yhh...I'm so cming for dem..lol..thank God its a size 5 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! these trainers at the moment are my prize possessions lool I've worn them out nearly everyday after buying them!!

      Delete
  2. That bag is gorgeous!!! :) I need a black bag in my life! Can you imagine I don't have one?
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I know the feeling, because when you want to get a black bag, you always want it to be the perfect one considering you'll be wearing it alot!! but this zara bag's so versatile! ive been using it alot while being out at my work placement!!

      Delete
  3. oh great buys...Love the wedged trainers, these are nicer than a lot of the Isabel M ones..
    *claps for zara lol*...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *calps even louder* looool Trust Lola they are arent they! I'd think they'd really suit you too aswell!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog!
    I am your newest follower, follow back??
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley!! Im now following you back mylove
      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Nice bag !! i love it !

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg love your blog; can you please post those items to my house? lol
    I am now following you; please follow back.
    xxxAfeeyahxxx
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig