7 November 2012

OOTN- Its Bobble Time

Its been a while (2weeks'ish) and O how I've missed blogging! Firstly I would like to apologize for this absence, but the work load being given at uni is now pretty intense with deadlines and everything, that's why I've been away to focus.....But anyway enough about that as I'm back!....So this weekend just gone, it was another one of my friend's birthday! 
Literally I think every week its a friend's birthday this month, the month of brokeness has finally dawned upon me *cries*
She had a little get together at her place which was a lot of fun!

My outfit pictures were taken on a phone, as I didn't take my camera out, but we tried! so apologies for the blurr in advance it was cold!


I really wanted to see if I could wear my bobble hat out, but not on a casual note but in a dressy way! And I was happy with the end result. I opted for Metallics' that night, ..Silvers with my faux leather shirt teamed with the silver heel on my boot along with the shimmery metallic effects of my jumper!
Hat-Primark/ Jumper-H&M/Skirt-Gift(similar)/Heels-Zara(here)








MOTN-Makeup Of the Night (tell me if you'd like an additional post on what products I used to get this look and how I did it!


Pictures from the rest of the night


Hope you guys enjoyed the post as much as I enjoyed the Night lol
Thank you for visiting my Blog too!

XOXO


11 comments:

  1. Lovely Post, am loving your makeup and outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...love dt skirt...pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely loving the sweater and the skirt.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit, as they are items one wouldn't think could go so lovely together! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit; was hoping i could get that jumper in gold x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit. Loving the metallic monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this ourfit, that skirt is such a lovely item!! really like your style!
    happy to be your newest follower! xx
    pls,turn the word verification off, it's a real pain....
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are completely Adorable in this outfit ! i adore it ! it's so cute !
    and the fact that you manage to fix this bobble hat with a dressy look !

    love it
    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuuuute!
    I'm loving that sweater.
    You definitely pull that hat off very well!

    Hate’er Jewelry
    The Hated Jewel

    XX Brytani Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love this outfit! that jumper is gorgeous....love sparklesss :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig