23 November 2012

STYLE: Angelic

While I'm writing this post, I'm doing some serious *head nodding* and *wiggles on my bed* to Ryan Leslie's song 'Wanna be good to you,' definitely give it a listen while you read this post too!
Soooo back to the original topic of this post!... I was inspired by neutral nudes, and wanted to style around my embellished piece (my blouse) which was covered in intricate beading. For some reason I'm drawn to anything with beading and sequins or rather any type of embellishment. 
Fish Face!







Top-Topshop/Blazer-Topshop/Skirt-Topshop 

Hope you enjoyed the pics and let me know what you think?

Thank you for taking your time to visit and read my blog,
I really appreciate it so much!

XOXO

14 comments:

  1. loving the fish face, you look so glam!
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair and this look! You look so fresh and gorgeous!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and feminine... I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! ...now following x

    www.duchessfifi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look love it

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt and the blazer, your hair is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, Let me know if you want to support one another and follow on GFC, instagram, bloglovin(if you have it), etc...


    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig