12 February 2013

G R A M M Y S: Best Dressed

The Grammy's is the ultimate night, where nearly every celeb comes out in style to rock that RED CARPET ....However ofcorse you must have the few that just don't get it right. This year there was a strict dress code, for celebs to cover up! lool which I found quite funny!
Below are some of my favorite looks from the night! WARNING (picture heavy)

FEMALES

Beyonce for me nailed it in Osman Yousefzada! A monochrome look which is very intrend right now, was just so clean, sharp and very straight to the point much like her! I loved everything down to her hair ....just awesome!




Rihanna was in this killer Red Azzedine Alaie gown, which for me, made the night. I'm a big fan of jewllery especially rings, and Rihanna had a beautiful combo on that night.

Add caption
Kelly Rowland nailed the red carpet. Her body is awesome and literally came out of nowhere, or maybe I only just released it but she worked this dress.

Solange Knowles
 Solange Knowles never makes a dull appearance, and this dress was nothing but bold, paired with her heels.

Janelle Monae
Janelle Monae is always in a suit. She gave a speech at the BET awards last year as to why shes always in a suit saying its her uniform....really was a moving speech talking about her family history. Her style isn't everyone's cup of tea but I thought she looked so cute.

Kelly Osborne

Adele
Some people weren't a fan of Adele's outfit, but I actually really liked the look on her. I thought it was a nice structured dress for her figure and the color and tone of the dress warmed up her skin. She looked beautiful

Jennifer Lopez

Chrissy Teigen 

MALES
Left- Luke James
Right- Frank Ocean
NAS
AND OF COURSE I COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT PICTURES OF THE BEST COUPLES OF THE NIGHT
Beyonce and Jay-z
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
Rihanna and Chris Brown
Miguel and Nazanin Mandi
Currently my favorite couple
John legend and Chrissy Teigen 

 Who was your best dressed celebrity of the night? 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Katy perry, she looked amazing in that mint gown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a similar post on my blog http://seen-onscreen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/its-grammy-awards.html

    I really didn't like what Beyonce wore though, I thought it was so plain, Solange looked great and I'm so glad Adele actually wore colour for once!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig