14 February 2013

What I WORE: Black Out

Last night our university ACS held an event night 'Take Me Out', which was definitely a laugh and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Considering I never go out in Uni, this was actually my first time stepping out, and wasn't half bad! So that being said "well done to the ACS for putting on a good show".
   It was a very casual affair and seeing as my color of the season is BLACK, I reached for my pieces of black clothing.
   Teaming my leather jacket, with my cardigan from Zara to add layer and dimension. My black leather leggings which I live in and my wedged boots.

What I WORE:



Jacket- Bershka
Cardigan- Zara
t-shirt- Zara
Leggings-TopShop
Bag- Celine
Boots- Shoe shop in Bluewater

Just a brief post for you guys
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Aww..I miss that building and ACS..You look lovely! Love the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots, Simple but beautifully put together.
    -Vanessa
    http://www.vanessajays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a small world, I go UoK Medway too! :)
    Unfortuately I wasn't there on wednesday but my friends told me it was really good
    You look lovely and I'm glad you had a good time x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty
    Love the jacket and the boots

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig