14 February 2013

What I WORE: The Lounge

Hey guys, I was so busy with school work this past week, that I'm only getting round to putting up this post! But last weekend my cousin celebrated her birthday at 'The Lounge' which for any of you that don't know, its basically a luxury cinema experience from Odeon. They offer you lovely food and drinks while you watch your film. The cinema itself has no more than 50 seats so is really intimate and is so chilled and comfortable with you being able to recline your seat at the touch of a button. I hadn't been before and didn't know what to expect, but it was a lovely experience and I'm so glad she broke the generic birthday celebration people do with 'dinners'. We watched flight with Denzel Washington, which I loved because I'm a hard core Denzel fan having watched basically all his films.
   It was lovley being able to catch up with my cousins'and Melissa: which if you haven't checked out her blog already, make sure to (link here)

What I WORE:



Blazer- Zara
T-shirt- TopShop
Scarf- Alexandra Mcqueen
Leggings-Zara
Boots-Zara
Bag- Celine


Picture from the night
My Cousin and I


Me and The BIRTHDAY GIRL
THE LOUNGE
Thought since I had done a mini review above of The Lounge cinema, I would post some picture to give you an idea of what it looks like. Definitely a place I'd recommend to go and experience.




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig