16 June 2013

Have You Missed Me

Hey lovely readers
Just a quick post explaining my absence! I wanted to get right stuck into my upcoming post, but thought it would be silly not to explain why I was away for so long. Reason being I had a couple of summer exams, for you that don't know I'm a Pharmacy student so like other courses it was another intense year! But I'm glad that I wrapped it up nicely and am able to finally enjoy my Summer Holiday *shimmys across the room* 'Can I get a HEYYY' lol


'So smile and laugh with me, and lets get summer rolling!'.... P.S I just joined the gym guys, been going but I'll keep you guys updated



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice to see you pop-up in my Bloglovin' feed! Welcome back! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank You girl!, feels good to be back and blogging again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig