22 June 2013

Style: L A Y E R S


I wore this outfit to a fashion show a while back, but never took pictures for the blog. So here's the outfit....I was inspired by the layers in the skirt, and decided why not layer again with my two step top. What I love about the skirt I'm wearing which is from Zara, is the detail of the lace and how playful and loose it is, making it uber comfortable. It was a combo I didn't think would work but when I threw it on I was happy with it. More pictures follow.












4 comments:

  1. Really cute, loved how you layered with different textures

    XoXo
    www.mikesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is very pretty and feminine. Love the coat.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig