16 June 2013

T R E N D: White Out

I'm in love with the 'White Out' look. I think its clean, chic and classy. Currently I've purchased quite a few white pieces, but I keep reminding myself not to go too crazy as when London returns back to its colder state and winter returns, I wont feel comfortable wearing it in fear of the rain and bad weather.
   I totally think white looks are so holiday and summer appropriate, complimenting each other looking absolutely F R E S H. 

Celebrities have also gone white crazy too, take a look at the pics below... who do you think rocked it best?
Solange Knowles

Laura Whitmore
Karlie Kloss

Rita Ora


Bella Thorne 

Karolina Kurkova

Harley Viera-Newton
Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig