30 June 2014

STYLE: Accessorize your way through life

EVERY WOMAN NEEDS A GOOD SCARF








                         Top- Zara/ Scarf- Mulberry/ Trousers- Zara/ Heels- Zara/ Bag- Stella McCartney

                                 New Visual Feature: Pop of colour
                                 


Hey guys, heres another style post. It's a very simple outfit, with bold coloured accessories to jazz it up abit (Don't ask why I used the word 'Jazz", it just came to me almost right away lol). The trousers I'm wearing are from zara, and I literally wear these tailored babies everywhere, whether it be a causal day out, evening dinner, church, anywhere! They go just as well, with flat loafers, which is how I actually tend to wear them. Obviously one has to throw on some heels to spice up the outfit for the blog lol.
A new feature I've also added to my style posts, are my style documentary visuals, which I thought would be a nice touch for my readers to get a look at the outfits in motion. Do check out the video, as there will be many coming up.

Hope you enjoyed todays style post

8 comments:

  1. This is such a classy outfit and I love the scarf. I love jazzing outfits up with scarves as well lol
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/mega-beauty-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Afeeyah! accessorising is actually everything, it can turn a plain outfit into something snazzy! loool love your new post xxx

      Delete
  2. Jen! Why are you so spicy? Lol FOTD details to follow I hope? Xx

    www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looool you always make my smile! hehe, and yess coming right up my love ! xxxx

      Delete
  3. LOVE your scarf hun! x

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look chic

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann! I really appreciate it :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig