2 June 2014

STYLE: Classic Black x Prints

I'M A SUCKER FOR PRINTS










Top- Zara/Blazer-Zara/Trouser- H&M/Heels-Zara/Bag-Tods Racing Bandoliera

This was an outfit I wore to a 'Games Night' hosted by some awesome friends of mine. The only difference was, that I switched the heels for my navy blue loafers. This outfit I think is very versatile. With heels it is perfect for dinner with friends or even le'boo lol or with loafers or flats perfect also for an evening at the cinemas, or an occasion much more casual. 
  I find that my style has so much changed, and I know its here to stay....I opt now for more simple, clean, structured items of clothing. But don't get me wrong, I love to play with colour and embellishments for occasions. Being Nigerian, and frequently attending traditionals and different events, colorful asoebi and gele is the way of life, there's no denying that. My printed trousers from H&M, somewhat remind me of an ankara print, but that may just be me, let me now if you feel the same way? 
    I have had these trousers for years now and they still fit ( We Tenk God!)..... I actually hit the gym yesterday, and as I'm writing this post my legs feel like complete jelly...anyway fitness is a totally different story for a different post. The makeup look I had for this outfit will be in the following post, where I will list all the products I used (I'll let you into a secret, in my previous post I used all the products apart from the lipstick in taupe).

Hope you enjoyed the post and hope you all have a wonderful new week ahead

5 comments:

  1. Lovely look... Glad to have you back jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy..How come am just seeing this...Some is backk!!
    You look awesome hun..I absolutely heart your makeup and the pant x
    ff me on IG hun -ms_verse

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so simple yet chic; love it!!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/black-on-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look chic
    love the pants

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig