21 July 2014

STYLE: BATTLE OF THE PRINTS



Here's a quick post of my little ensemble, I wore the other day. The funny thing with me is that, I am totally in love with the minimal look, but I have my outbursts where I love wearing prints and mixing different prints together.
Above I am wearing a Duro Olowu blouse which my fashionista cousin Owunwanna founder of Heritage 1960 got me. Paired with my beaded Virgos Lounge shorts, I've had for a while now, but hadn't yet found the right occasion to wear them out to. Sometimes we do this, whereby we save an amazing item of clothing for a specific event, and most of the time that event either doesn't happen, or we end up wearing something else. So I'm getting into the habit of just wearing what I feel like, when I feel like it (that really should have been the title of this post).
Never be afraid to mix prints, just go for it and rock your outfit comfortably! In this day and age, you can basically get away with NEARLY everything ;) (notice the emphasis on the word nearly! lol)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl! I'm a sucker for mixing prints! and what better way to do it with Nigerian designers xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ofureee! hehe, I lived for this combo, felt like I was going to an event, but really was running errands all over town! loool o well

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig