14 July 2014

STYLE: G is for Green

 I THINK I LIKE GREEN








Blazer- H &M (a couple years ago)/ Top-Zara/ Trousers- Love and Liberty/ Shoes- Zara/ Bag- Tods






Here's another style post for the week. I surprised myself and put this ensemble together very quickly (super sonic speed). I wore this outfit for dinner a few weeks ago, and obviously I just had to leave my outfit preparation till the very last couple of minutes before heading out.......But I think it worked out pretty well, in the end. And I don't know what it is, but I have this major obsession for printed trousers, especially during the summer, so these trousers for me were a no brainer. 

Also don't forget to check out, the second episode of my Style Documentary video above (especially in HD), I love having this new video feature now, because as well as expressing my style to you guys, I also get to express and share some of my favourite music!

Hope you enjoyed the post and hope you all have a wonderful new week ahead


3 comments:

  1. you look chic :)
    love your blazer

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! :)

    www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig