4 August 2014

STYLE: Trip back to the 50's


I THINK I DIG THE 50's








Shirt- Forever21/ Dress- Asos/Shoes- French Sole/Bag- Celine 
I had a lot to do the day I wore this outfit, and needed something free because of the sticky heat in London. I needed to leave the house early in the morning and was in such a hurry, because I just couldn't find anything to wear.
   I then thought of this dress I had bought from Asos a while ago, but the draw back when I received the dress, was that I didn't realize how cut up the front was. So it came to me... 'why not throw a shirt on underneath' and so I did. It wasn't until I put the dress and shirt on, that I started channeling the whole 50's look, so together with some red pumps and cat eye sunglasses I was done. A quick touch up with my favorite lipstick of the month 'Ravishing' by Mac and I was out of the house in no time. (I find myself reaching for this lipstick every time I go out, its my new love)

Hope you enjoyed the post guys
Thank You for reading and checking out the blog


5 comments:

  1. I for sure thought it was an ankara piece before spotting the asos caption
    Wow! Love the look

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe, when I saw it on asos, that was one of the main reasons I bought it,,,because of the print, its very Ankaraesqe right! thank you girlly!....ps Loved your latest post- something that I can currently relate to *life of a young girl trying to live her dream*! xxxxxx

      Delete
    2. Looks so chic and comfy. I thought it was Ankara as well! Going to check out "Ravishing" lol

      www.vievebutterfly.com

      Delete
  2. Jennifer can you start blogging again please, just came across your blog again after so long!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig